NOW ENROLLING for the 2020-2021 School year!
There are two ways to register with Alaka’i O Kaua’i Charter School:
1) Complete the following steps in SchoolMint, our online enrollment program:
- Begin by creating your family’s SchoolMint profile and create applications for each child you wish to enroll.
- If space is available for your child(ren), you will be contacted within two to three days, then be sent the “Offer to Enroll” through the SchoolMint. If not, your application will be placed on our wait list until a space is available.
- When sent the “Offer to Enroll,” continue with registration by “Accepting” on SchoolMint and completing all of the required registration forms when prompted.
2) Another way to enroll is by completing an Intent to Enroll form and sending it to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mailing a hard copy to Alaka’i O Kaua’i, PO Box 1122, Koloa, HI 96756.
Registration is a two-part process. Once we receive your Intent to Enroll form, we will contact you within two to three business days. If we have available seat(s) to offer, we will then provide you with the registration packet to complete enrollment.
For more information, please call us at (808) 635-5110 or email email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Priority seats are given to returning families, siblings of returning families, and children of staff members. All other seats are filled based on a first-come, first-served basis. Any class that fills beyond capacity will have a wait list. Families will be offered seats based on the order in which their application was received.